lundi 4 mars 2019

Exposition de Miss Van à Madrid


I am delighted to announce my upcoming solo show Musas y Guerreras at Urvanity Art Fair, together with Fousion Gallery.  
For the occasion, I have been painting a special triptych this past month, and I can't wait for you to discover it alongside my latest works.
The opening will take place this Thursday, February 28th from 5pm. 
I am looking forward to seeing you all in Madrid !
Urvanity Art x Fousion Gallery present 

Musas y Guerreras
Miss Van Solo Show

February 28th - March 3rd 2019

Opening : 28th of February - 17h
Collectors meeting : 2nd of March at Fousion Gallery Solo Booth - 13h
COAM Colegio de Arquitectos de Madrid
Calle de Hortaleza, 63 - 28004 Madrid
Discover the process of painting 'Guerreras' triptych at my studio in Barcelona
Copyright © 2019 Miss Van, All rights reserved.
Miss Van Newsletter

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire